Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not a late realization

I have been such a jerk for the past 8 years...i realized it...big time jerk thats what you can call me...8 long years have passed...i have gone thru tonnes of bad experiences...in fact i've been the biggest idiot of all times...

I won't say that i have wasted all these 8 years...i just didn't tap at my right source...my brain wasn't involved in my decisions at all...only my heart...it never works that way...only if the brain is used in harmony with the heart it will be the right decision and i have just realized that...

The best years were spent in the best way, but the future was never planned...never...it was based on spontaneity and that has been a loophole...now i've realized that...i have to make amends and make sure now that i have to involve my brain also into the decision making process...

I have made so many career plans but never with the full support of my brain and heart have I made my way thru the plans...but thank my stars, i have been lucky enuf not to be pushed into a no light pit...i can still see the light and definitely i'll make my way toward it.

I have to aim higher and always plan a year ahead and i'll definitely make everything go in fast motion...my realization will not be in vain...I promise this to myself and i'll crucify myself if i don't follow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment